Soccer Steps can support your club with player development.
We can also deliver workshops at your club on a range of topics such as:
- Coaching syllabus-our group of specialist coaches can design a bespoke coaching syllabus and provide coaching demonstrations to help your coaches deliver the syllabus within your club
- Stand-alone technical or tactical coaching demonstrations
- Goalkeeping workshops for your coaches
- Coaching philosophy
- Psychology for football
- Football fitness
- Nutrition for football (these can be adapted for players or parents)
football development planning (club development plan)
- The Football Parent (how to support your child)
If you would like Soccer Steps to arrange one of these activities in your club in N.Ireland or the Rep of Ireland then get in contact.
Former Crystal Palace FC manager Alan Pardew(pictured) at an event organised by Jim Lowther in Co. Mayo
SPORTS PATH – ONLINE COURSES
Since May 2010 over 4,000 Coaches from over 50 countries around the world have enrolled in the online courses of the LMA School of Football Management making them – THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR ONLINE EDUCATIONAL COURSE FOR COACHES OF ELITE PLAYERS