Jim Lowther is a BASES accredited sport psychologist (scientific support) with over 15 years experience providing support to individual players, teams and coaches.
He holds the FA Level 5 Psychology for Football Award and has been an FA tutor on the Psychology for Football courses since 2003.
As a sport psychologist he has worked with:
- Elite footballers (Crystal Palace FC and Wimbledon FC)
- Inter county GAA players (Roscommon GAA and Mayo GAA senior men’s teams)
- Elite coaches ;Terry Burton(football), Gary Issott(football), Danny Wilson(rugby), Jon Royce(hockey), Kevin McStay(Gaelic football), Pat Holmes(Gaelic football)
- Professional rugby players (London Welsh RFC)
- Elite hockey players (Surbiton HC).
- Individual GB athletes in their preparation for Olympic games (hockey and athletics).
To book a presentation for your team, school or an individual consultation as a player or coach then email email@example.com